We received a great question from a family coming to New Jersey for Calmare scrambler therapy next week from California–
“What should we bring?
Of the hundreds of posts we’ve published since we introduced Calmare in 2011, we’ve never shared a list of suggested items to bring with you:
Fear not, problem solved below–
We like to think that our patients and their loved ones will be enthralled by our daily good humor, great looks and professional expertise, but just in case, here are some items that we recommend you bring along to your treatments to make you more comfortable:
- Any medical documentation you have not sent in advance, including your New
- Patient Documents, which you are welcome to send us in advance
- A favorite throw or blanket (thanks Melissa!)
- Reading materials and/or electronic devices (which are fine to use during treatment)
- Casual, comfortable clothing
- Flip-flops, slippers, socks
- Refillable water bottle (thanks Tony!)
- Epsom salts for soaking between treatments
- Sneakers, sunscreen and some cash if you will be going into New York City
If any of our patients can think of anything else they recommend, please add them in the comments section below.
Finally, you may wish to check out How to Prepare for Your Calmare Therapy, which offers a broader view of how to optimally plan for your upcoming pain therapy from a holistic point-of-view.
If you’d like to learn more about Calmare scrambler therapy, an FDA-cleared treatment for several types of chronic pain (chronic nerve pain), reach out to us at (201) 933-4440 or email us privately at email@example.com