January 20, 2021
Calmare Therapy NJ USA is fully operational Monday – Friday, however, we are treating only one patient in the clinic at a time.
In addition, every patient is required to undergo a COVID-19 test within 72 hours of your first Calmare treatment. These reports can be emailed in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 Calmare NJ Safety Protocols – Updated
- Everyone, including patients, is required to wear masks and gloves at all times, even if you have received both Covid-19 vaccinations.
- Dr. Cooney and his staff undergo regular COVID testing.
- All patients have their temperatures taken prior to every treatment.
- We are treating patients one-at-a-time only.
- Unless patients are mobility-challenged, we ask that family/friends remain outside the clinic.
- Clear partitions have been installed between patients/administrative staff.
- Continuous deep-sanitizing is performed before and after every patient.
- Hand sanitizer available in every treatment room, restroom and at clinic entrance/exit.
New Calmare Patients
If you are interested in pursuing Calmare Therapy for neuropathy (chronic nerve pain), please reach out to schedule your no-fee phone or video consultation with Dr. Cooney by calling (201) 933-4440 or email us at email@example.com.
Calmare scrambler therapy is not right for everyone experiencing neuropathic pain; after a clinical consultation (sometimes performed by phone for out of region and out of country patients), we will not recommend this therapy for you if Dr. Cooney does not feel there is a strong possibility for significant pain relief, elimination of pain, markedly improved mobility or a significant improvement in quality of life.
Depending on the severity of the original neuropathic pain condition, and the length of time the patient has been experiencing chronic pain, periodic booster treatments may be required to reduce any return of pain.
We are now accepting appointments for existing Calmare patients seeking one or more booster treatments. If you are transferring to us from another Calmare provider, we will be happy to confirm a prompt phone consultation for you with our clinical director Dr. Cooney. During this call, he will obtain medical history information and discuss your specific pain management goals before booster therapy is scheduled.
In addition, we ask that you complete our New Patient forms in advance, so as not to delay your scheduled treatment.
Feel free to speak with Dr. Cooney if you have experienced a resumption of pain to discuss next steps.
Travel and Lodging Arrangements
For patients traveling outside the metro New York City area, please check with your preferred hotel and ensure they are fully operational to meet your needs.
We offer local lodging recommendations who offers an exclusive discount to Calmare Therapy patients.
Click below to learn more:
We thank you for weathering the COVID-19 storm with us, but pain waits for no one.
With great care and a focus on patient safety, Dr. Cooney and our team are ready to help.
Our war on medication and treatment-resident neuropathy continues.
Wishing you a low-pain day.