Dr. Kelly is a highly skilled Interventional Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician with over 30 years of personalized one-on-one patient care.
He obtained his medical education from Rutgers University and the University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ School of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his residency at St. Luke’s Hospital in Bethlehem, PA.
Dr. Kelly is on staff at several New Jersey hospitals including St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center.
Working in tandem with Calmare Therapy NJ clinical director Dr. Michael J. Cooney, DC, , Dr. Kelly provides patients with a personalized, comprehensive pain management plan that will lessen or alleviate severe chronic pain and significantly improve quality of life.
- Christian Brothers Academy, Lincroft, NJ
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ – School of Osteopathic Medicine
- St. Luke’s Hospital, Bethlehem, PA
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Manipulation/ Sports Medicine
- Trigger Point Injections
- Lumbar/ Caudal Epidurals
Advanced medical training in pain management procedures including―
- Facet injections
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
Honors and Awards:
- Departmental Honors in Biology – Rutgers University
Read Dr. Kelly’s Article “How to find the right pain management treatment for your acute or neuropathic condition” (December 2015)