Update from Dr. Michael Cooney:
It’s been an informative week. As you know, it’s a challenge for us to “get the word out” about the remarkable outcomes we are seeing in long-suffering patients who are living with several types of advanced chronic pain.
We don’t begin to have the big advertising budgets that the pharmaceutical companies have to market to patients and doctors every day.
How people with chronic pain are discovering Calmare scrambler therapy
So we invite our patients to help us spread the word by sharing their own personal battles against chronic pain. As you can see from the link above, they tell their stories with genuine heart, soul and inspiration.
(Looking for stories of courage and overcoming adversity? Watch a few of these videos . I do — every single day).
With this patient support and sharing, more people debilitated by severe chronic pain as a result of chemotherapy treatment, autoimmune diseases, fibromyalgia and RSD and CRPS are hearing about this new treatment for pain.
This week, we took a patient poll and 75% reported they heard about us from other people, usually suffering with the same neuropathic condition, who (finally) achieved significantly less pain — or went home pain-free. Keep in mind these people had previously undergone a plethora of invasive and unsuccessful pain therapies — Ketamine, spinal cord stimulators, nerve blocks, opioids, etc.
Here’s a quick update on some of our patients here for treatment within the past few days:
- Katie returned for 2 booster treatments. She left with 0 pain.
- Kara came for 3 booster treatments but achieved a 0 pain level after 2 treatments and headed back to school.
- We welcomed a new male patient from California with CRPS of one lower leg. After the first 2 treatments, he is experiencing marked pain reduction.
- Amanda (RSD) came in for 5 booster treatments and left at 0 pain.
- A female from Virginia with CRPS had 5 boosters and returned to 0 pain level.
The good news is, the week isn’t over yet. Chronic pain, bring it on. We’re ready.