Any doctor will tell you the most common patient complaint is related to some type of pain. For more than 30 years, our collective goal has been to alleviate or diminish patient pain without the use of pain medication. To that end, we are proud to be New Jersey’s first healthcare practice to offer one of the newest state-of-the-art treatment approaches for pain relief.
Calmare Pain Therapy Treatment ® is a highly effective, FDA-approved, non-invasive, solution to treat acute and chronic high-intensity neuropathic, oncologic, and medication resistant pain. Best of all, it is a non-addictive therapy that avoids the harmful, adverse side effects of prescription pain medication.
Calmare has been highly successful in treating pain associated with:
Neuropathy (nerve/nervous system)
- Including radiating pain, transdermal pain, diabetic pain, lower back and neck pain, sciatica, phantom limb syndrome, failed back surgery syndrome and pain as a result of chronic diseases including arthritis, diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis and shingles.
Cancer and Chemotherapy Treatment Symptoms
- The U.S. Cancer Pain Relief Committee reported in 2010 that chemotherapy patients using Calmare experienced “dramatically reduced pain” http://bit.ly/dFnvfM t
- The Journal of Clinical Oncology published 2010 documentation reporting Calmare scrambler therapy had proven to be effective in helping cancer patients overcome chronic pain http://bit.ly/gQnnNT
Medication Resistant Pain
- Calmare is also particularly viable solution for patients whose use of prescribed pain medication has not been successful. These drugs can be expensive, require ongoing use, and have debilitating side affects that are known to be alarmingly addictive.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report opioid painkillers―oxycodone (OxyContin), hydrocodone (Vicodin), and meperidine (Demerol) killed twice as many people as cocaine and five times as many as heroin.
It is time for a revolutionary way to fight back against the pain. Welcome to Calmare, a completely new way to get your life back on track and start to enjoy each day again.
Call Rutherford Allied Medical Group at (201) 933.4440.