By now you know how dedicated we are here at Calmare Therapy NJ to get the word out to people who are continuing to suffer with many kinds of chronic pain. So many of our patients, living with diabetic neuropathy, cancer and chemotherapy pain, RSD, CRPS, pain from shingles and post surgical pain have shared their stories confirming that scrambler therapy can:
- Lessen or even eliminate severe chronic pain
- Lessen or eliminate symptoms
- Decrease or eliminate the need for painkilling drugs
- Offer a painless, non-invasive treatment for pain with no side effects
Now we’d like to offer you an opportunity for scrambler therapy to help you–at no cost (and certainly no obligation) to you.
How it works:
1) Please call our Calmare Therapy team to discuss your medical history, medication use and other pain treatment efforts you have undergone; (Dr. Cooney prefers to talk with everyone who calls about Calmare).
2) If Dr. Cooney and the treatment team determines Calmare may help you (after you have discussed the points in #1 above), we’ll make an appointment for you to undergo one full Calmare treatment.
3) If you then decide to proceed with the 10-treatment regime, this will be considered your first of 10 treatments. If you decide not to move forward, there is no charge.
Why are we offering this one-on-one consultation with Dr. Cooney and a full treatment here in our New Jersey office for free?
We believe that experiencing a scrambler therapy treatment, and understanding more fully what the treatment encompasses, can help patients and families see firsthand just how special this new chronic pain treatment can be.
And we are more than happy to contribute our time and effort to showing patients that it is possible to overcome severe neuropathy, without the plethora of narcotics and invasive treatments.
This offer is open until July 31, 2014. We hope you’ll consider this opportunity. You have nothing to lose but the pain.